SECURITY AND HEALTH AT WORK
Logan Drilling Colombia S.A.S. is committed to the protection of our employees and in the development of standards which are established by the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SG-SST) as an instrument that allows our company to preserve the health and well-being of our employees and everyone around us.
Our objectives are to anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control operational risks that may affect health and safety within our work spaces. Our goal is to achieve an effective improvement of the living and working conditions of our employees.
INTEGRATED GRESTION SYSTEM POLICY
LOGAN DRILLING COLOMBIA S.A.S, is a company dedicated to the provision of diamond drilling services, committed to the continuous improvement of processes, through the implementation of an Integrated Management System, to offer solutions and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers and other stakeholders.
We establish safe and healthy working conditions seeking to avoid the generation of incidents, accidents, occupational diseases and deterioration to health, through the identification of hazards, risks, aspects and environmental impacts, evaluation and assessment of them defining the control measures, complying with the legal requirements and others that the organization subscribes by providing the necessary resources.
We develop the competencies of our human talent, encourage participation and consultation.
- Meet the needs and expectations of customers.
- Strengthen the development of administrative and operational human talent.
- Prevent environmental pollution by implementing practices aimed at mitigating environmental impacts.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements and those that the organization subscribes to.
- Continuously improve GIS.
- Identify hazards and risks, assess, assess risks establish safe and healthy working conditions seeking to avoid the generation of incidents, accidents, occupational diseases and deterioration to the health of workers and stakeholders by implementing safe working procedures and Biosafety protocols.