Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In summary: we collect personal information you provide to us, such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our site, expressing interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services or by contacting us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our services,the choices you make and the products and functions you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Name and contact details. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact details.
Passwords. We collect passwords, password suggestions, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Automatically collected information
In summary: certain information, such as the IP address and/or features of the browser and device, is automatically collected when you visit ourwebsite.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or browse the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include information about your device and usage, such as your IP address, browser and device features, operating system, language preferences, referring URL, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website,and for our internal analysis and reporting purposes.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources.
In summary: we may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other external sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, marketing partners, as well as other third parties. Examples of information we receive from other sources include: socialmedia profileinformation; Potential marketing customers and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links). We will inform you about the source of information and the type of information we have collected about you within a reasonable period of time after obtaining the personal data, but no later than one month.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In summary: we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the performance of our contract with you, the fulfillment of our legal obligations and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected through our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent and/or to comply with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing reasons we rely on along with each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you submit to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may opt out of receiving our marketing emails at any time (see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure their effectiveness.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of the website.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for commercial purposes, legal and contractual reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent damage. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we have to determine how to respond.
- Provide services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user queries / offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and resolve any potential issues you may have with your use of our Services.
- For other commercial purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identification of usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website,products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymous form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use personally identifiable information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide services to you, to protect your rights or to comply with your business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us your specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Execution of a contract: When we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to comply with the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, government requests, a court proceeding, a court order, or a legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding possible violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Suppliers, consultants and other third-party service providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to perform that work. Examples include: data analytics, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website,which will allow them tocollect data about how you interact with the website over time. This information may be used, among other things, to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or exchange your information with third parties for promotional purposes. We have current contracts with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do so. They will not share your personal information with any organization other than us. They will keep you safe and retain it for the period we indicate to you.
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
4. With whom will your information be shared?
In summary: we only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that they can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, direct marketing and
Google AdSense lead generation
- Communicate and chat
with Facebook Customer Chat users
- Content optimization
Google feeds, Gravatar and insert Youtube video.
- Functionality and Optimization of WP Super Cache Infrastructure
- User Reviews and Forums
- Web and
mobile analytics Google Analytics
- Accommodation pages
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Where we do not have a continuing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup files), we will store it securely isolate your personal information and isolate it from further processing until it is possible to delete it.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
In short: our goal is to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You only need to access services within a secure environment.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In summary: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access and control over your personal information. You can review, change, or cancel your account at any time.
In some regions (such as the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right(I)to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (II) to request rectificationor deletion; (III) restrict the processing of yourpersonal information; (IV) if applicable, data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not affect the legality of the processing prior to your withdrawal.
If you reside in the European Economic Area
and believe that we are illegally processing your personal information, you
also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection
supervisory authority. You can find your contact
details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to delete cookies and reject them. If you choose to delete cookies or reject them, this may affect certain features or services of our website. To disable interest-based advertising from advertisers on our website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opt-out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. It will then be removed from the marketing email list; However, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To opt out, you can:
• Access your account settings and update your preferences.
• Contact us using the contact information provided.
9. DATA BREACH
A breach of privacy occurs when there is unauthorized access or collection, use, disclosure or deletion of personal information. You will be notified of data breaches when Fruits Sa grada Familia believesthat you are likelyto be at risk of serious harm. For example, a data breach is likely to cause serious financial damage or damage to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Frutas Sagrada Familia becomes aware of a security breach that has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Frutas Sagrada Familia will immediately investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority no later than 72 hours after having known it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to create a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO NOT TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In summary: Yes, if you are a California resident, you are granted specific rights with respect to access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” Act, allows our users who are California residents to request and obtain, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of information (if applicable) disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with whom we share personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please send us your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
If you are under the age of 18, reside in California and have an account registered with the Services, you have the right to request the deletion of unwanted data that you post publicly on the website. To request the deletion of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure that the data is not publicly displayed on the website,but please note that the data may not be completely or completely deleted from our systems.